Molecular Structure Searcher
This molecular structure searcher allows you to draw the substructure you are looking for and search for all the GalChimia’s products containing this structure.
STEP 1: Draw the molecular structure you are looking for.
STEP 2: Click “SEARCH” button to browse the related products in our product database.
Keyboard shortcuts and tools:
- atoms C, N, O, P, S, F, L (for Cl), B (for Br), I, H, R
- bonds – for single bond, = for double bond
- rings 3..8 for 3 to 8 membered rings, 1 for phenyl and 0 for furyl
- groups a – COOH, y – NO2, z – SO3H, t – tert. butyl, ft – CF3
- d or Del starts delete mode
- ESC returns to the standard editing state (carbon, single bond)
- Molecule may be moved by “dragging” free space and rotated by pressing also the Shift key.
- If you want to convert the structure drawn to a SMILES code, hit ” Get Smiles” button
For more information, please click HERE