The 54th edition of the International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry (RICT 2018) will take place on 4-6 July 2018 in Strasbourg, France.
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- New opportunities for metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
- New breakthroughs in GPCR structure, function and their impact on drug discovery
- New modalities for challenging targets in drug discovery
- Chemical biology in drug discovery: visualizing biological processes
- Tackling challenges in drug delivery and formulation
- Case studies: from target validation to novel drugs (all therapeutic areas included)
The RICT conference also provides drug discovery scientists with the possibility to prepare for the changing landscape of drug modalities. The breadth of knowledge and skills required today, and even more in the future, may appear daunting for medicinal chemists as Dr Eric Valeur, Director of New Modalities & Innovation (AstraZeneca, Sweden) as has written in the 2018 editorial.
This congress is organised by Société de Quimie Thérapeuthique, Université de Strasbourg, Le Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS) and the Université Haute Alsace.
GalChimia will have the pleasure to introduce its works related with nanotechnology with the presentation of the poster: “Design and Synthesis of Linkers for Glycan-Coated Gold Nanoparticles Used in Drug Discovery”. This project has received funding from the EU H2020 research and innovation program under grant agreement 646364.
Come and visit us at Booth 12! You can also arrange a meeting by writing to Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we can meet:
Contact for meetings:
Julie Masse: Julie.email@example.com