Find here some papers and patents derived from the results obtained in client sponsored projects or in our own R&D projects.
Patents & Publications
It is not the same with or without GalChimia
Patent applications filed as a result of internal R&D projects:
Patent applications filed as a result of service projects:
- ES 2353297 (B1) – PROCEDIMIENTO PARA LA PREPARACION DE N-(1-FENILETIL)ANILINAS, SALES, Y SOLVATOS DE LAS MISMAS UTILES COMO ANTAGONISTAS DE 5-HT6 DE SEROTONINA.
- WO 2011051452 (A1) – N-CONTAINING HETEROARYL DERIVATIVES AS JAK3 KINASE INHIBITORS.
- WO 2009115393 (A1) – PROCESS FOR THE PREPARATION OF N-(PHENYLETHYL) ANILINES SALTS AND SOLVATES THEREOF USEFUL AS SEROTONIN 5-HT6 ANTAGONISTS.
- US 7879912 (B2) PROCESS FOR PREPARING 3,3-DIARYLPROPYLAMINES.
Papers published as a result of internal R&D projects:
- A Positive Allosteric Modulator of the Serotonin 5-HT2C Receptor for Obesity
- Selective copper-promoted cross-coupling reaction of anilines and alkylboranes, Tetrahedron Lett. 2012, 53(7): 769-772
- Selective Monomethylation of Anilines by Cu(OAc)2-Promoted Cross-Coupling with MeB(OH)2, Org. Lett. 2009, 11(8): 1677-1680
- Selective Copper-Promoted Cross-Coupling of Aromatic Amines with Alkyl Boronic Acids, Synlett 2010(14): 2101-2105
- Microwave-assisted aza-Cope rearrangement of N-allylanilines, Tetrahedron Lett. 2008, 49(12), 2002-2004
Papers published as a result of our customer’s projects: