Scientific explotation and dissemination
GalChimia has special internal R&D programs, where we focus our efforts on the chemical synthesis of complex and challenging compounds. This allows the company to discover many new applications for our chemistry in fields the company does not usually explore.
- Optimisation of a key cross-coupling reaction towards the synthesis of a promising antileishmanial compound. Tetrahedon Lett. 2019, 60(18), 1243–1248.
- A Positive Allosteric Modulator of the Serotonin 5-HT2C Receptor for Obesity. J. Med. Chem., 2017, 60 (23), 9575–9584.
- Selective copper-promoted cross-coupling reaction of anilines and alkylboranes, Tetrahedron Lett. 2012, 53(7), 769–772.
- Design of Experiments has far wider use than simply optimising yields, Speciality Chemicals Magazine 2011, 3, 18–19.
- Selective Monomethylation of Anilines by Cu(OAc)2-Promoted Cross-Coupling with MeB(OH)2, Org. Lett. 2009, 11(8), 1677–1680.
- Selective Copper-Promoted Cross-Coupling of Aromatic Amines with Alkyl Boronic Acids, Synlett 2010(14), 2101–2105.
- Microwave-assisted aza-Cope rearrangement of N-allylanilines, Tetrahedron Lett. 2008, 49(12), 2002–2004.
Posters and white papers
- WO 2016078770 (A1) – Preparation of spiro-isoquinoline-1,4′-piperidine compounds having multimodal activity against pain
- WO 2014177517 (A1) – Preparation process of an agonist of the thrombopoietin receptor
- WO 2011147910 (A1) – Pyrazole compounds as sigma receptor inhibitors
- WO 2011051452 (A1) – N-Containing heteroaryl derivates as JAK3 kinase inhibitors
- WO 2009115393 (A1) – Process for the preparation of N-(Phenilethyl) Anilines salts an solvates thereof useful as serotonin 5-HT6 antagonists
- US 7879912 (B2) Process for preparing 3,3-Diarylpropylamines