GalChimia offers a wide variety of reference substances, mainly for the pharmaceutical and agriculture markets. We also perform custom synthesis on demand, following our client specifications. Please do not hesitate to request a product that is not in our catalogue. We can provide:
It is not the same with or without GalChimia
- Small focused libraries
- Building blocks
- Reference standards
- Impurities, etc.
Our compounds are always provided with the corresponding Certificate of Analysis (CoA) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) duly reviewed and approved by our Chief Quality Officer.
Our standard CoA includes:
Showing 1–9 of 273 results
This molecular structure searcher allows you to draw the substructure you are looking for and search for all GalChimia’s products containing that structure.
Step 1: Draw the molecular structure you are looking for.
Step 2: Click the “SEARCH” button to browse the related products in our product database.
Keyboard shortcuts and tools:
- atoms C, N, O, P, S, F, L (for Cl), B (for Br), I, H, R
- bonds – for single bond, = for double bond
- rings 3..8 for 3 to 8 membered rings, 1 for phenyl and 0 for furyl
- groups a – COOH, y – NO2, z – SO3H, t – tert. butyl, ft – CF3
- d or Del starts delete mode
- ESC returns to the standard editing state (carbon, single bond)
- Molecule may be moved by “dragging” free space and rotated by pressing also the Shift key.
- If you want to convert the structure drawn to a SMILES code, hit ” Get Smiles” button