1. Information for the User
In relation to the right to information established in Articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD, the User is informed of the following:
Responsible for the data processing: GalChimia, S.A, with address in Parque Empresarial de Touro, Parcelas 26-27, Fonte Díaz, 15822 Touro – A Coruña, Spain; and email for communication purposes regarding the processing of personal data: email@example.com.
Data subjected to the processing carried out on the Website: the data provided by the User of the website is processed:
- For access to the private area, the contact email and password used by the User to register will be provided.
- In the contact form, the name and surname of the user, the name of its company, email and contact telephone number will also be collected.
- When an order is placed, in addition to the above, the company’s postal address, its tax identification number and the password used will be provided.
- In all cases, the browser used, the version and configuration of the User, the operating system of the device used by the User and its version are provided.
- In the “Join us” section, name and surname, email, contact telephone number and curriculum vitae with professional and / or personal information of the interested party are provided.
In relation to our social networks, we inform you that the data that has been included by the User in their profile to which GalChimia, S.A. has access in the social network will be processed.
Purpose of the processing: the provision of services displayed on the website. As such, the purpose of the processing is as follows:
- The processing of requests of any type, including information requests, quote requests, etc. made by the User through any of the contact forms available on the website.
- The processing of CVs provided by candidates for selection processes or to be taken into account in future selection processes.
- Personal access to the investment area, including the management of investor accounts.
- The sending of commercial advertising emails by the Controller related to its products and services, or by collaborators or suppliers with whom the Controller holds a promotion agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data.
- In relation to our social networks, the purposes will be to manage user inquiries, respond to requests and process received requests, establish contact with the user and integrate them into our network of followers.
- The mailing of newsletters.
- Access to the online store and purchase management.
- Performing statistical studies.
Data storage criteria: Likewise, you are informed that the data you have provided will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest by the parties and the treatment for which consent has been given lasts. In addition, they should be kept duly blocked and with the appropriate security measures later and during the legal periods established for this purpose in order to comply with the possible responsibilities that may arise from the treatment.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation or as a consequence of the contractual relationship in the legally established terms.
Processing of personal data of third parties: The Data Controller will only process the data that is provided by the owner thereof. It is not responsible for those cases in which the User provides the data of a third party without having informed or requested their consent.
Processing of personal data of minors: The processing of data of minors under 14 years of age is not foreseen. The User shall not provide data of children under 14 years of age, so GalChimia, S.A. is not responsible for the breach of this obligation.
Transfers to third parties of the data object of the treatment: the communication of your data to third parties is not foreseen except in cases in which the provisions of the regulation must be complied with or in cases where there is a contractual relationship.
Commercial communications: In the event that the User subscribes to our Newsletter, the email data, name and surname of the Interested Party will be processed. The User has given his consent for this treatment, accepting it through the corresponding subscription. GalChimia will store this information and will periodically send an email informing about the services subscribed, until the User withdraws their consent or cancels their subscription, a possibility that will be granted in all communications that are sent to them. The transfer of the User data to third parties or the international transfer of the same is not foreseen.
Rights that assist the User in the treatment: According to what is established in the RGPD and in the LOPDYGDD, GalChimia informs you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and that the treatment is terminated, the rights of access, deletion, cancellation, rectification, opposition, limitation and portability in the processing of your personal data. To exercise them, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our postal address: GalChimia, S.A. Parque Empresarial de Touro, Parcelas 26-27, Fonte Díaz, 15822 Touro – A Coruña, Spain.
2. Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the User
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, such as the quote form, CV form and those related to orders and invoicing in the online shop, the User expressly, freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary to allow GalChimia, S.A. to respond to the request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to GalChimia, S.A. are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to the same.
GalChimia, S.A. expressly informs and guarantees Users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties except in those cases in which the service so requires, or in accordance with the exceptions contained in this policy.
3. Security measures
In accordance with current personal data protection regulations, GalChimia, S.A. complies with all the provisions of the RGPD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and specifically with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD. As such, the data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and the data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
GalChimia, S.A. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and provides Users with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.