The French Medicinal Chemistry Society (Société de Chimie Thérapeutique) organizes the 55th edition of the International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry (RICT 2019). The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- Targeting Proteins for the Development of New Therapeutic Strategies
- Combating (Re)Emerging Pathogens
- Tackling New Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Exploring Biologically Relevant Molecular Space
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery: Reality or Hype?
- Case Studies: from Target Validation to Novel Drugs (all Therapeutic Areas included)
GalChimia main activity is focused on discovery chemistry, as every year, we will attend this very interesting meeting and keep us updated of the last changes in terms of medicinal and synthetic chemistry. This year artificial intelligence is still a very hot topic as well as new therapeutic biomolecules based on antibodies, but not only.
If you want to arrange a meeting, please contact Jacobo Cruces, our CSO: email@example.com